Chemistry can be defined as the subject who deals with the intercommunication between matter and energy. In case you are wondering, why you should opt for A level chemistry because you have no intention of pursuing a career in science, here are some of the reasons enlisted below.
The importance of chemistry in Singapore
It is needless to say that Chemistry is almost everywhere around us. Be it any edible item, water, any wearable item or breathable item, Chemistry is everywhere; and this is basically why Chemistry is also known as “Central Science”, because it acts as a point of connection between the other science subjects, such as Physics, Geology, Biology and even Environment Science.
Reasons why you should take up A level chemistry class
- A level chemistry is very important to have a better understanding of the Universe. Do you wonder why the plants are green in color? How are your favorite jewelry manufactured? These are some of the primary questions which Chemistry can explain.
- In order to understand your body and the food you eat and understand the product compositions, you need to study Chemistry.
- If you love cooking, you can never ignore the Chemistry behind it. Having a better understanding of the chemical reactions makes you a better cook.
- A level chemistry is also very vital to stay safe. You will definitely understand, which chemicals are safe and which are dangerous for your home.
- Chemistry helps you to understand the current affairs in a better way. Topics life environmental pollution, petroleum as well as technological advances.
- Chemistry can open up a wide range of career options in front of you. For subjects like Geology, A level chemistry tends to act as a catalyst in understanding the subjects.
Consider the option of taking up Chemistry lessons in private, even if you are not taking it up professionally, and it will definitely benefit you in the long run.