Photobooths are becoming a popular feature for special events and gatherings of all sorts including weddings, family reunions, birthday parties, class reunions, graduation parties, holiday celebrations, etc. The addition of a photobooth can help capture your precious moments for many years to come. There are also many ways to enhance your photos and make them stand out. With that in mind, here are 5 creative ways to enhance your photobooth pics.
- Add Color Filters–Try making your photos more festive and visually appealing by adding color filters to the lighting options in the booth. For example, you could add red, green, and/or white filters to spice up your yuletide pics.
- Use Props–Props are always a good way to enhance any photo, so don’t be shy about breaking out the hats, face make-up, streamers, etc. and putting on a real show for the cameras.
- Themes Can Be Fun–Theme pics can add life to any occasion. If you are hosting a theme party or event, consider having a photobooth to document the festivities.
- Amp Up Your Photo Display–Consider kicking it up a notch by converting your mundane photobooth pics into a nifty slideshow display or elaborate memory book.
- Create a Memory Board or Snapshot Slideshow–Gather your old photobooth and other notable pics to create a memory board or snapshot slideshow. This is a particularly poignant creation for reunions, funerals, and family gatherings. It can help provide a pictorial fluidity to any occasion and create a story for others to follow for future generations.
As the use of photobooths are becoming more commonplace for special occasions and a variety of events, the ways in which you can enhance your pics is also ever-evolving. With all the technology available today, your boardwalk or shopping mall photobooth snapshots can be easily be transformed into lasting memories for a lifetime.