It is nothing but a surgery that is done to rearrange the small intestine by dividing the stomach into two portions. That is, the stomach is divided into two portions called small upper region and large lower region and then the divided regions will be connected to rearrange the small intestine. This surgery will be done to the patients that want to lose weight. As you all know that, the small intestine is the place where food absorption and digestion takes place. The more the small intestine is small the less food the people eat and hence their hunger will be reduced. By the way, they can achieve weight loss. People do follow many procedures and methods to reduce weight. But we cannot say that, all that will provide the result what they want. But this bypass surgery is something that can get you the effective results. By undergoing this surgery, one can reduce their weight very quickly. If it is needed to be, the persons that intend to lose weight may undergo sleeve gastrectomy Singapore surgery. This is also a weight loss surgery. Many Singapore hospitals are specialized in doing this surgery.
Who is the ideal candidate for the bariatric surgery in Singapore?
- When it comes to undergoing a weight loss surgery, you have to first cross check yourself whether or not you can take the surgery.
- Since, the surgery is something that causes some pains and demands to follow some prescriptions until you become okay. So, your body condition should have the capacity to follow all such guidelines before and after the surgery.
- As far as this weight loss surgery is concerned, you have to be 100 pounds weight or more.
- Persons who fail to achieve weight loss with non-surgical process can take this surgery.
- Gastroscopy Singapore will be done to the patients that suffer from indigestion and other issues.