Buying a property in Singapore can be quite confusing, but if you are able to get familiar with the right features you can easily make a safe purchase. There are manifold rules and regulations following which you can make a right decision, ensuring that you are on the right track. You can easily find online platforms from where you can buy holiday apartments or other properties at your ease. Also, you can find a property agent who can help you to search your property exploring a perfect one accompanied with all beneficial solutions. Usually the property agents charge approximate 0.5%-1% of the property price, but the search platforms won’t charge any amount from you.
Timeline for application for an HDB in Singapore
Here are mentioned the features knowing the eligibility:
- Check the eligibility for buying HDB or furnished apartments for short term rent, knowing the bank loans understanding the finances.
- You can submit an application within 1 week application period via the HDB website or you can search any other HDB branch or hubs.
- Get updated with the ballot results, which would come out within 1.5 months for BTO.
- Next, if you become successful in the ballot results, after 1-2 weeks you would get invited revealing the date of appointment booking a flat for your family.
- A convincing an HLE letter is required if you want to get an HDB loan while booking the flat.
- After 4 months you book the flat you have to sign the agreement for lease and also you have to submit letters of offer (LO) if you opt for a bank loan.
- Finally, the BTO flat would become ready within 3 years of time.
In this way, you can easily find a good service apartment that would give you the confidence to start your life in a new place where your dreams come true.