If it is a company, then it should contain the secretary without fail. The secretary is not only the person that can assist the director or superior officers of the company. Rather, the secretary is the person that is appointed to manage the company single-handedly. A secretary should be the person capable of managing all tasks that relate to the company. A company in Singapore should have the ideal secretary for taking the company in the right direction. There are people that think that, doing as a secretary for a company is rather easy and it requires no skills at all. If you think like that, then I would say that you are extremely mistaken. Since, it is something that is far away from the truth. The actual truth is that a company should contain a secretary with the following skills, no matter, what type of company it is and what are the services offered by the company. The company secretary should be a versatile person. That is, she or he should know how to handle different things cleverly. The secretary should possess good communication and thinking skills.
The do’s of the company registration process
- Rather just starting a company, starting a company legally should be a wise option to reckon. For this, you have to register your company. Follow the do’s of the registration process that is described below.
- First of all, name your company and get approval for that name.
- Next is that, make sure that your company has directors and secretary that belong to the country where you are going to start the company. If not all, at least one or two should be the citizen of that country.
- Take the proper office address of your company and other details.
- You can reckon doing company incorporation Singapore if you want the sole proprietorship.